20 Most Romantic Love Quotes for Her and Him


Here are romantic love quotes you can dedicate for her or him:

  1. Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.
  2. You are inside me, you are around me. I only see you wherever I go, because there is nothing in our universe of love except you and me. 
  3. You told me that you missed me once, but it's played in my mind over a thousand times..
  4. I was afraid to love again, but then you held me
  5. Have you ever loved somebody so much made you cry?
  6. Have I told you yet, how much you mean to me? Have I told you yet about all the happiness you bring to me? Have I told you yet that you mean the world to me? You are the best thing that''s ever happened to me. Just in case I haven't, I want you to know that I love you so much.
  7. Everyone says that you only fall in love once, but that's not true. Because every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
  8. If you live to be 100, I hope to be live 100 minus 1 day, so I never live without you.
  9. I may not get to see you as often as I like; I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night; but deep in my heart I truly know you are the one that I love, and I can't let you go.   
  10. I am not completely sure what love is yet. because I never feel in it. But I think it would be when you and someone like everything about each other, not just your looks but your heart. And when they look beyond your flaws and mistakes and look at the things that really make you beautiful or when you get the butterflies when you are with them, but you still can be yourself around them and no matter, they still think you are amazing.  
  11. It is hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart does.
  12. If you be my star, I would be your sky.
  13. The most sincere feelings are the hardest to be expressed by words
  14. I don't need drug, because you are the biggest drug
  15. My favourite place in the world is next to you.
  16. Don't ask me why I love you because it means I have to explain to you why I live.
  17. If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then you would realize how special you are to me.
  18. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I have ever had, and no matter what happened to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest of my life
  19. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you are yet to be.  
  20. When you really love someone, age, distance, weight, height are just damn numbers.
Those 20 romantic quotes are the good ones for you to provide the one you love most.



1 Response to "20 Most Romantic Love Quotes for Her and Him"